Graphic Design / Marketing Assistant (Writing & Proofreading Required)
Alliance Cost Containment (ACC) is searching for a talented communication design & marketing assistant to help on presentations, reports, and other design projects in the marketing department.
We are a hard-working, friendly, high-energy team in a relaxed environment with a good sense of humor.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates presentations, documents, and sales materials of all kinds for several different in-house brands.
- Edits, streamlines and proofreads provided content. Merges content into sophisticated reports with well-designed data and charts using InDesign, PowerPoint, and Word/Excel.
- Assist in preparing beautiful, accurate, well-written, and effective PowerPoint presentations.
- Writes newsletters, case studies, and social media posts and creates accompanying images.
- Tuned into the content & audience of each project and uses critical thinking to make each project clear and understandable.
- Adheres to the ACC brand guidelines (as well as other in-house brands) and assists other team members stay within those parameters.
- Creates and edits PowerPoint presentations quickly and with precision.
- Edits written reports to enhance, correct and simplify wording and grammar.
- Assist in the composition of several monthly newsletters & maintain contact lists.
- Aid in social media updates & campaigns, including copy writing and up-scale image creation.
- Reports to the director of marketing and branding.
Recommended Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 3 years’ experience in design, marketing, and/or a related field.
- Creative design background.
- Content writing ability.
- Generalized marketing skill set with a broad knowledge base.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy.
- Expert Microsoft PowerPoint and Word skills, with a basic understanding of Excel.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
- Writing, listening, and communication abilities.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven by excellence.
- Corporate social media strategy and e-newsletter experience a major plus.
- Proactive and always looking to improve.
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign skills required.
- WordPress, SEO and/or HTML knowledge a major plus.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible with various tasks.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects under tight turnaround times.
- A good problem solver who can offer new ideas and contribute to a rapidly changing environment.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Excellent healthcare options
- Flexible time off vacation policy
- Relaxed dress code
- Team-oriented environment
- Company-wide events
- Bottomless coffee
ABOUT ALLIANCE COST CONTAINMENT (ACC)
We are a fast-growing company looking to add positive, motivated people to the ACC family. Every team member is key to our operation. We often wear different hats to cover a lot of ground, so flexibility is a must.
(By the way… we were voted a 2017 Best Places to Work by Business First and the GLI Inc.Credible Small Business of the Year and nominated for Company of the Year!)
Interested? Ready to apply? We’d love to hear from you!
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
The above information on this position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.