Business Intelligence Analyst (Entry Level)
ACC is preparing to build and launch an Intelligence & Analytics Portal. This extensive portal will be used for client reporting as well as internal processes.
The primary goals of the tool are to increase organizational efficiency, improve client engagement, improve the sales cycle, affect client retention and increase reporting accuracy.
ACC is searching for an additional team member to assume the role of Business Intelligence Analyst to help shape this exciting initiative from the ground up.
- Enthusiasm to help define and shape ACC’s Intelligence Portal
- Develop meaningful metrics and KPIs for ACC and ACC clients
- Generate reports and dashboards through the Intelligence Portal as needed
- Learn new skills around communicating results tied to strategic objectives through data analysis
- Work closely with the analytics team to move projects forward on time
- Willing to learn with ACC as we build our Business Intelligence team
- Apply business logic for the development of charts and insights
- Recognize if collected data is within required quality standards. Work with internal stakeholder and vendors to bring data up to standard
- Document models, templates and solutions as they are added to the Portal
- Update and keep client data current in the Portal
- Analyze KPIs with the Analytics team, identify trends, measure performance, and provide actionable insights with available data
- Fulfill report requests cross functionally
- Contribute to the continual improvement of ACC data tools and best practices
- Provide Portal training and technical assistance to end users and other ACC team members
- Other projects and duties as assigned
IDEAL SKILL SETS
- Entry Level Business Intelligence and Data Analytics role
- Interest in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Marketing, Economics, Process Improvement, Statistics, etc.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office with a strong focus on Microsoft Excel formulas and functions
- Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Proven mathematics and quantitative reasoning capabilities
- Any SQL, Python, R programming experience a major plus
- Familiarity with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Power BI, etc. a plus
- Microsoft Access proficiency a major plus
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent team spirit
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly, concisely, and professionally
- High level of positive energy and professional integrity
- Commitment to the ACC values, mission, and vision
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Excellent healthcare options
- Flexible time off vacation policy
- (Very) relaxed dress code
- Team-oriented environment
- Frequent company-wide social events
- Bottomless coffee
We are a fast-growing, fast-paced company looking to add positive, motivated people to the ACC family. Every team member is key to our operation. We often wear different hats to cover a lot of ground, so flexibility and sunny outlook are essential!
We were awarded the Business of the Year award in 2018, voted a 2017 & 2018 Best Places to Work by Business First, and were named the GLI Inc.Credible Business of the Year!