FULL TIME POSITION
Client Project Manager
Cost reduction industry leader (and a ‘Best Place to Work 2017 & 2018), Alliance Cost Containment (ACC), is searching for a Client Project Manager to join their Operations team.
The primary responsibility of the Client Project Manager is to process, implement, and manage Request for Proposals (RFP) for defined savings categories in an efficient and expedient manner. The successful candidate will also be able to analyze and identify accurate savings opportunities to benefit the client.
This position works closely with Project Executives, Data Analysts, Audit Personnel, Vendors/Suppliers, Subject Matter Experts, and ACC’s clients. The role has a focus on communicating progress updates to internal Project Executives and client stakeholders alike.
- Receive, format, categorize, and manage the client’s accounts payable files
- Assist Sales Representatives in defining which target categories to analyze
- Author Preliminary Analysis and Savings Reports for client review
- Collect and organize client invoice data and contracts
- Create and manage the complete RFI / RFP cycle
- Source new vendors/suppliers
- Prepare, manage, and distribute professional level RFPs to vendors/suppliers
- Prepare client-facing Savings Recommendation Reports on the work performed and savings identified for each category
- Work closely with clients and Vendors who have been awarded the work to ensure new pricing is implemented
- Notify all bidders of the RFP award status and outcome in a timely manner
- Assist with the post implementation audit
- Effectively communicate weekly project status updates to the client and Project Executives
- Maintain updates in all respective spreadsheets and databases
- Identify and escalate all client projects that are not processed in a timely manner
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Special projects and duties as assigned by the Vice President of Operations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years project management experience
- Business Experience: Purchasing, Consulting, Customer Service, Sales
- Experience with vendor negotiations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, specifically with a strong focus in Excel formulas and functions, as well as Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions, occasionally in urgent situations
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of employees and clients
- Strong math skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Attention to detail (this is a must)
- Experience working both independently and as a team player in a collaborative environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- A positive attitude!
- Commitment to the values, mission, and vision established by Alliance Cost Containment’s strategic plan
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Excellent healthcare options
- Flexible time off vacation policy
- Relaxed dress code
- Team-oriented environment
- Frequent company-wide social events
- Bottomless coffee
ABOUT ALLIANCE COST CONTAINMENT (ACC)
We are a fast-growing, fast-paced company looking to add positive, motivated people to the ACC family. Every team member is key to our operation. We often wear different hats to cover a lot of ground, so flexibility and sunny outlook are essential!
We were voted a 2017 & 2018 Best Places to Work by Business First, and were named the GLI Inc.Credible Small Business of the Year in 2017!
Interested? Ready to apply? We’d love to hear from you!
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
The above information on this position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.