Financial Sponsor Relationship Manager Executive
The successful candidates will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with private equity firms, family offices, and other financial sponsors of $100M+ revenue companies. This position combines strategic relationship development, project management and innovation relating to the architecture and delivery of ACC’s services which drives 8 (eight) figure value creation outcomes. The successful candidates may be located in New York City, Chicago or Los Angeles.
- Execute a business development strategy that leads to a pipeline of successful engagements with $100M+ revenue clients through relationships established with mid-market PE firms and other financial sponsors.
- Develop and maintain a growing business development pipeline of sponsors and portfolio prospects.
- Research, pre-qualify and engage key financial sponsors that own mid-market portfolio companies ($100M+ revenue).
- Conduct executive presentations to PE firm principals and portfolio company executives.
- Represent the company at trade conferences and industry networking events.
- Collaborate with other ACC team members to develop custom solutions for sponsors during the due diligence and pre-exit phases, in addition to supporting the delivery of our core indirect spend reduction service to their portfolio companies.
- Promote teamwork, collaboration, communication, and trust across the ACC organization.
- Embrace and adhere to the Core Values and participate in activities sponsored by the Company’s “Good Times Committee”.
- 5+ years’ experience working for or with mid-market private equity firms and other financial sponsors.
- A proven track record of providing complex solutions to C-level executives.
- Experience establishing strategic business development channels.
- Familiarity with operations consulting and procurement a plus.
- Comfortable giving executive presentations to, and interacting with C-level executives.
- Possess a high degree of positive energy and professional integrity.
- Appreciation of the reality that strong client relationships are forged by face-to-face interactions and business travel.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and executive communications skills.
- Financial stability to sustain a success – based compensation structure.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA is preferred. Drive to succeed a must!
ACC offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and the growth stage of the company. These benefits include a flexible time off policy that lets you determine how much vacation is needed for a healthy work-life balance.
We were voted a 2017 Best Places to Work by Business First, named the GLI Inc.Credible Small Business of the Year, took the #6 spot of the 50 fastest growing companies in the region, and have appeared for 3 consecutive years on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the US.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org