Air Filtration Systems For Schools & Businesses
$22 billion allocated in the CARES Act for colleges and universities to use as Coronavirus relief also includes purchases to improve air quality. Another $43M can be used by K-12 schools for clean air initiatives.
ACC’s partner offers state of the art Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization systems that work with your schools current heating & cooling equipment to achieve a 99.4% reduction of COVID-19 strains. It reduces energy bills by up to 20% and does not produce any ozone or harmful byproducts. In many cases installations are cash flow positive since the amount of a financing payment is less than what is saved on a monthly energy bill.
Why Air Filtration for Schools and Work is Important
- As re-openings ramp up nationwide factories, offices and schools (and their staff & students) are tuning in to their indoor air quality, not just for Covid, but for the long-term.
- A Harvard Business Review study suggests that people are 5%–6% more productive when air pollution levels are rated as “good” by the Environmental Protection Agency (AQI of 0–50) versus when they are rated as unhealthy (AQI of 150–200). For schools, that suggests that installing air filters may remove much of the pollution that hampers productivity.
- The EPA is on board too. They state that air filtration systems can be part of a plan to reduce the potential for airborne transmission of COVID-19 and other indoor pathogens.
- $22 billion allocated in the CARES Act for colleges & universities to use as Coronavirus relief also includes purchases to improve air quality
- Works with your current heating and cooling systems
- No maintenance or monthly charges
- 3-year warranty
- 15-year life expectancy
- 99.4% reduction rate of a SARS CoV-2 (Covid-19) surface strain
- Breaks down harmful contaminates such as VOCs, dust, mold, bacteria, odors and viruses
- Controls the spread of airborne pathogens and provides the cleanest breathing air possible.
- Reduces the amount of outside ventilation air, resulting in energy saving, less maintenance and more efficient HVAC units
- Produces no ozone or harmful byproducts
- Reduces your school’s energy bills by up to 20%
Covid changed the expectation of air quality in institutions of higher ed. Increase productivity and help Alliance Cost Containment students feel safe so you can return to better than learning as usual.
Which air filtration system is right for my school or business?
Get one that is good enough for the White House! Our vendor’s air filtration system — Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NPBI) manufactured by Global Plasma Solutions (GPS) — works with your current heating and cooling systems and has a 99.4% reduction rate of a SARS CoV-2 (Covid-19) surface strain, while producing no ozone or harmful byproducts. It also reduces your energy bills by up to 20%.
NPBI has over 250,000 installations, including the White House. In many cases, a project can be cash flow positive since the cost of a financing payment is less than monthly energy bill savings.