Alliance Cost Containment Presents
Tips for Long John Silver’s and other QSR’s to keep locations clean and costs under control
Dave Wescott, Founder and CEO of Transblue, one of the largest privately held facility maintenance providers in the U.S., explains safety tips and how important a sanitary restaurant is to brand loyalty.
In this 45-minute webinar, Dave explains the importance of sanitation and facilities maintenance at your restaurants, inside and out. “It’s about how guests feel before they even taste the food”, he explains.
A top-notch sanitation and maintenance & repair program is essential to:
- Represent your restaurants as responsible
- Make guests comfortable and safe
- Lead your business to higher profitability
- Bring in more drive-thru business
- Brand loyalty
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
How to prevent Covid-19 at your locations
- The importance of sanitation and germ fogging
- How to establish one point of contact for all your maintenance needs
- Where to use disinfectants effective against COVID-19 + EPA Compliant
- How to reduce costs for a wide range of maintenance projects
- How call avoidance saves money by avoiding unnecessary dispatches
- How to reduce your “cost per invoice” (on average QSRs are spending $17 to pay each invoice!)
- And more!