Improve Your EBITDA + Business Processes
Many businesses face the challenge of reducing operating costs without cutting personnel. Top businesses are increasingly integrating cost reduction initiatives into their procurement strategies. If your organization does not have an indirect procurement strategy, let us help.
Private Equity Firms
- Ability to review multiple PE portfolio companies simultaneously
- Due diligence support – Estimate savings potential of a prospective investment
- Full visibility into indirect spend portfolio-wide; biweekly flash reports keep you up-to-date
- Improve EBITDA & valuations without disruption to operations
- Focused on client profitability through a detailed cost containment process
- Subject matter experts with extensive experience assigned to each category
- Qualified companies receive a custom upfront savings estimate free of charge
- Implementation support and ongoing savings audits
- Specialized process to capture value across campus in all departments
- Finds errors in vendor billing, contract pricing, slippage and off-contract purchases
- Improves forecasting and procurement transparency
- Replaces lost margin from reduced enrollment
- Specialized in the development and management of group savings organizations
- Leverages group buying power for fragmented organizations under a common umbrella
- 7% – 35% in savings for each spend area reviewed
- No cost for franchisees to participate
Areas of Expertise
Our expense reduction efforts are focused exclusively on reducing costs that are considered non-core or indirect. These are the items and services utilized by every organization, but that internal procurement teams rarely have the time to optimize.
Although indirect expenses are found in every vertical, we consistently realize impressive results for these industries
- Business Services
- Consumer Goods
- Fitness Centers
- Food Supply Chain
- Fortune 1000s
- Health Care
- Industrial Specialists
- Industry Groups / Franchises
- PE Portfolios
- Private Equity Firms
- Universities / Higher Ed
Ongoing Audits Illustrate Bottom Line Impact
Our proprietary tracking system looks at your purchases each month. The procurement audit shows:
– Implemented savings compared to previous pricing
– Inconsistencies in vendor billing and contract price compliance
– Visibility, benchmarking of savings and full transparency into your current spend
– Maverick spending where items are purchased off-contract
Audit data can also be used to drive future procurement, supplier decision-making and as a value creator for private equity firms during the exit phase
Your Cost Reduction Experts
Save an average of 10% – 35% on non-core expenses for substantial annual bottom line contributions.
View the Expense Categories
Top procurement professionals and the best subject matter experts in the industry make up the ACC team.
Meet the Team
We know market prices and we know how to get you there. As non-core categories fluctuate, we’re tracking the impact.
COVID-19 Category Insights
VIEW FEATURED CASE STUDIES
See how our expense reduction consultants reduce costs and translate savings directly to bottom line improvement.
Is your business overpaying for common expenses?
Did you know that indirect expenses…
Our mission is to reduce non-core procurement costs for corporations, higher ed, private equity firms and their portfolio companies and franchise management groups.
Call us today for a complimentary savings roadmap to see what ACC can do for your organization.
RECENT NEWS & EVENTS